Thursday, September 3, 2009

Past Cakes

I've decided to start a blog of my cakes in hopes that sometime when I get a little better at them people will want to hire me and have me make them cakes. Here are a few fun and not so great first time cakes. I'm not the most talented, but I love to make them, and seeing people's faces when they see their cakes.














This last cake topper with the cupcakes is probably my favorite so far! So many possibilities!!
Oh...here's the invites that I did to match.


2 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I love the flowers on the anniversary cake. You do a great job with flowers. And the scroll work on the side of the cake under the clown cakes was pretty cool too. Especially the swirled dots.

dylan stotz said...

testing testing 123

Followers